How do you do that? Well, here are a few tips to help you get through:
1. Drink lots of water! Even if you are treating yourself to a Christmas cocktail, drink some water between your libations. This will help prevent drunkenness (well, to an extent, LOL!) and keep you feeling fuller. Drinking a large glass of water 15-20 minutes before your meals will help prevent overeating.
2. Limit your servings. Sure, Maw Maw's pralines are amazeballs, but instead of eating 6, limit yourself to 1-2.
3. Eat twice as many veggies as you do other foods. When loading up your plate, double up on veggies and minimize the fattier foods.
4. Drink Shakeology! Well you knew I was going to say that, right!! Seriously...it's my secret weapon. It will help control your cravings for junk this holiday season and prevent the weight gain. Who wants to work off the extra 10-20 lbs. you've gained during the holidays, when it could be easily avoided? Not this girl! (Stay tuned for a special offer!)
5. Stay active! I will be teaching Insanity Monday, December 23 at Action Fitness in Prairieville at 6:30 pm. Come by! Or, do a short workout on your own with your holiday guests! Make it fun! Who's up for a Christmas Eve Insanity Class?? Maybe I will consider coming to you! ;) Email me if you are serious!
The key is MODERATION. Treat yourself and enjoy the holiday season, just don't overdo it.
For the month of December ONLY: Order Shakeology on Home Direct and receive a FREE 5 day meal plan (recipes included!) to help jump-start your weight loss after the holidays! Click link to order. **order must be placed during the month of December to qualify and must be a home direct order. Customer may cancel shipment after the first 30-days. Money-back guarantee. Email Adrienne for questions!
Have a wonderful holiday!!
~Adrienne and family